What is the use of this policy?
Bodyo, which manages the site www.bodyo.com, attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data which represents for us a guarantee of seriousness and confidence, regardless of whether it concerns cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other tracers are small “text” files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (eg smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (eg: browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to of:
- memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (eg languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.).
- trace and analyze the use you make of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service adapted to your needs.
- allow you to navigate and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on this website or on other websites.
For more information on this subject, you can consult the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Why do we use “cookies” and for how long?
When you connect to our website www.bodyo.com, we are required to place cookies on your terminal only for the following reasons and bases :
- Technical cookies that allow our website www.bodyo.com to be used in complete safety on the basis of our legitimate interest in offering you a quality website.
- Statistical cookies which allow us to know the use you make of our site (eg: duration of viewing of a page, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an appropriate and quality service .
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. time limit. If you would like more details on the durations of use of our cookies, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
What control do you have over these “cookies”?
You cannot oppose the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site which would otherwise be potentially unusable.
Who can you contact for more information?
To best ensure the protection and integrity of your data, we have formally appointed an independent Data Protection Officer (“ DPO ”) to our supervisory authority.
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information or details on how we process your data.
How can you contact the CNIL?
“Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés” or “CNIL” at any time at the following coordinates: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone at 01.53 .73.22.22.
Can the policy be changed?
We are likely to modify our cookies policy at any time to adapt it to new legal requirements as well as to new treatments that we could implement in the future. You will of course be informed of any changes to this policy.
Certified compliant by Dipeeo ®